April 1, 2010

Welcome Harsha Butterflies

Hi! I don't think if it's the best place to share my inspirations in life, my interests and my skills. I know i am new here. New to blogging world. But i wanted to explore things. Reading other blogs makes me inspired. I've been thinking of doing this before but just not sure where and how to begin. So here i am now... trying to start a new beginning. I hope this little web space makes me inspire everyone and myself.

Please welcome HARSHA BUTTERFLIES!!!




source:1 , 2 , 3





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Harsha!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

These photos are wonderful!

Christina Elaine said...

I love the last picture!!!

XX
CEO

paula said...

such beautiful photos! welcome to blogging!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the blogging world!! :)

Harsha said...

Thank you so much for the warm comments...

Bossy Betty said...

Hi Harsha! Glad to follow you!

Just a note: You may want to make it so your link shows up when we click your name/image. Right now we see who you follow, but your own link does not appear. I had to do a little (just a little) homework to find you. Hope this helps to build your followers!

Giovanna said...

Beautiful photos! Welcome!!
Your blog is lovely :)
xxx
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

YogaforCynics said...

Very beautiful pictures...particularly the last one...

Harsha said...

@Bossy Betty:
What do you mean? I don't understand. sorry ;(

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts!

Bossy Betty said...

Harsha--Maybe it's just me--others are not having a problem finding you! Congrats on all your new followers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Harsha Butterflies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved. - Template by Blogger Sablonlari- Customized by Chymecindy